Mantras offered by Lama Zopa Rinpoche for healing and protection
A practice that protects people from untimely death, the dangers of the elements and other unfavorable conditions.
This short teaching on the power of mantra was Lama Yeshe's response to a question from a student at Kopan Monastery, Nepal, in 1975.
Four precious mantras and some of their benefits, which include purification of heavy negative karma created in the past.
A mantra that eliminates all fears, pacifies negative karma and sickness, and collects merit
Lama Zopa Rinpoche gave these instructions for a practice to stop rain. Sur (Aroma Charity for Spirits) is a form of smoke offering using roasted barley flour and other substances.
A practice to control earthquakes and the four elements, this is also beneficial for protection from radiation.
These teachings include a history of the Maitreya project, as well as a commentary and oral transmission of the Namgyalma, Stainless Pinnacle and other mantras
Rinpoche explains the benefits of reciting the Clouds of Offering mantra.
A teaching and brief commentary on the benefits of the Heart of Amogapasha Mantra
An excerpt from Lama Zopa Rinpoche's invitation to join the 100 Million Mani retreat. Includes a recording of Rinpoche chanting OM MANI PADME HUM.
- Namgyalma Protection •
- Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- White Tara Mantras •
- Two Million Manis •
- Blessing Sound Offerings •
- A New Mantra and its Benefits •
- Mantras for Success •
- The Benefits of Chenrezig Mantra •
- The Great Increasing Jewel, Fathomless Celestial Mansion, Extremely Well Abiding, Secret Holy Mantra •
- Tara Mantra for Success and Dispelling Obstacles •
- Mantras for Forgetfulness •
- Benefits of Namgyalma Mantra •
- Mantra: Exalted One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred •
- Buddha’s Name Mantra – Protecting from the Three Lower Realms •
- The Mantra Called Sublime One Extremely Pacifying All Hatred, Completely •
- White Umbrella Mantra and Deity •
- Benefits of OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Two Essential Daily Practices •
- The Benefits of Reciting OM MANI PADME HUM •
- Recite Amitabha’s Name Every Day •
- The Exalted Zung of Norbu Sangpo •
- The Mantra Encompassing the Essence of Kangyur •
- The Wisdom Mantra Called the Arya Six Syllables •
- Stainless Pinnacle Lotus Mantra •